Air quality matters! Did you know that mold and mycotoxins, especially from water-damaged buildings, can make you sick?
Are you wondering what mold illness and Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) are? Start here for an overview of the symptoms, tests, treatments, and resources that can help you get well.
If you’re ready to dig in, here are links to the Top 5 Resources mentioned in the infographic:
- Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker’s Website – www.SurvivingMold.com
- Dr. Neil Nathan’s 2018 book – Toxic: Heal Your Body from Mold Toxicity, Lyme Disease, Multiple Chemical Sensitivities, and Chronic Environmental Illness (affiliate link)
- Chris Kresser: 5 Things You Should Know About Toxic Mold Illness
- Dave Asprey: My Flood Story and What To Do About Mold
- International Society for Environmentally Acquired Illness (ISEAI)
For additional resources and links, visit: www.EatLiveBreatheWell.com/mold